All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground lamb
- ½ lb (250 g) lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each Club House Ground Cinnamon and Club House Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each Club House Ground Black Pepper and Club House Ground Allspice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House Ragout Gravy Mix with La Grille Steakhouse Onion Flavour
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except gravy mix. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
Portion into 2 tbsp (30 mL) balls, about 30 meatballs total. Place on prepared baking sheet and roast until browned, about 20 minutes (internal temperature 160°F/71°C).
In large skillet, whisk together 1 ¾ cups (425 mL) water with gravy mix over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring. Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Add cooked meatballs; stir to coat and heat through.
Tip: Serve over cooked couscous or stuff into pita with fresh onion, parsley and sliced cucumbers.