All You Need
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) dry pasta (such as fusili, rotini, penne, bow ties, shells)
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 cups (1000 mL) frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) flour
- 28 fl oz (840 mL) tomatoes
- 1 lb (500 g) cooked meatballs (approximately 16-1 inch/2.5 cm)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse until cold. Drain again and set aside.
In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables and stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and toss to mix; cook 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, meatballs, reserved pasta and Club House Italiano Signature Blend.
Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened.