All You Need
- 1 pkg (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Green Food Colour
Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup (250 mL) batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-in (23 cm) square baking pan.
Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food colour; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup (250 mL) batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
Bake as directed on package for 9-in (23 cm) square baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.