All You Need
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Crushed Chipotle Pepper
- 1 can (796 mL) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Oregano Leaves
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) McCormick Gourmet Cilantro Leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) McCormick Gourmet Ground Jalapeño Pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Coarse Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 8 eggs, fried sunny-side-up
In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté until onion is translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add chipotle pepper and sauté 1 minute. Add diced tomatoes, oregano, cilantro, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in lime juice. Using immersion blender, purée sauce until almost smooth or to desired consistency. Keep sauce warm over low heat until ready to serve.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tortilla, and fry 30 seconds per side, or until edges are slightly crispy. Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding remaining 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil as needed.
Place 2 tortillas on each plate. Top each tortilla with a fried egg and drizzle sauce around egg. Serve topped with cilantro, avocado, sour cream and cheese.