All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Prepared Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each chopped onion, red/green bell pepper and celery
- 2 packages Club House Hot’n Spicy Chili Seasoning Mix (32 g)
- 4 cups (1000 mL) water
- 1 cube McCormick Beef Style Bouillon
- 540 mL kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) instant rice (optional)
In large saucepan, brown ground beef, garlic, onion, bell pepper and celery over medium high heat. Drain off fat.
Add Hot’n Spicy Chili Mixes and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add kidney beans and instant rice (if desired). Simmer 5 minutes.