All You Need
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 lb/500 g each)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) chopped onion
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh bread crumbs
- package (28 g) Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) chopped fresh parsley
Make a lengthwise slit about ¾ of the way through tenderloin; open tenderloin so it lies flat. Flatten to ¼ in (0.5 cm) thickness; set aside.
In a large heavy skillet, heat butter over medium high heat. Add onion and celery and sauté until tender.
Add bread crumbs, 2/3 of the package of Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix and sauté until crumbs are golden brown. Stir in the spinach and parsley. Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Spread stuffing on one long side of tenderloin to within ¼ in (0.5 cm) of edges. Close pork and tie with butcher string, sprinkle the pork with the remaining Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix.
Place stuffed pork tenderloin in a roasting pan and roast the meat for 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C). Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.