All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each sliced Spanish onions and red bell peppers
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped garlic
- package (28 g) Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lbs (2000 g) boneless leg of lamb, shank removed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) dijon mustard
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium high heat, sauté onions, peppers and garlic until soft.
Remove from heat and add Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix, bread crumbs and chopped parsley. Cool.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C). Spread the inside of the leg of lamb with Dijon mustard. Top with the stuffing. Roll up the lamb and tie with butcher string.
Place in a roasting pan and roast the meat for 45 to 60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).