All You Need
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) white wine
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 12)
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) red potatoes, cut into 1-inch (2 cm) cubes
- package (28 g) Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
Preheat oven to 425°F (220oC). In large bowl whisk together wine, olive oil, mustard and seasoning until well blended.
Add chicken and potatoes and toss to coat well.
Arrange chicken and potatoes in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake 30 minutes or until internal reaches 165°F (74°C) and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.