All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb/500 g), pounded to ½ in (1 cm) thickness
- 1 cup (250 mL) cremini mushrooms
- package (28 g) Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) apple cider
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) Kitchen Basics Chicken Cooking Stock
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) whipping (35%) cream
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Brown the chicken on both sides until golden, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
Add mushrooms and cook until tender
Add Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix, stir for 1 minute.
Add cider and chicken stock. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer.
Add chicken and continue cooking 12 to 14 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Transfer chicken to platter and reduce liquid by half, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and water. Whisk into skillet along with cream. Cook until thick and sauce is clear. Spoon over chicken breasts.