All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsps (10 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Thyme
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) sea salt from Club House Sea Salts Grinder
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
Place beans in medium saucepan and fill with water to cover; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain. Return beans to saucepan.
Toss with vinegar, oil, rosemary, thyme, sea salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.