All You Need
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Greek Signature Blend
- 3/4 lb (375 g) fresh green beans, trimmed
- 0 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) feta cheese, cubed
- 4 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) pitted kalamata (Greek) olives, halved
Dressing: Combine oil, vinegar and Club House Greek Signature Blend. Let stand 20 minutes.
Salad: Steam or cook beans in boiling water until tender-crisp. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking, then drain and wrap in paper towel. Chill thoroughly.
Assembly: To serve, line platter with lettuce leaves. Arrange half of beans on top. Top with feta and remaining beans. Sprinkle tomato on top and scatter olives around beans. Drizzle enough dressing over salad to moisten and serve remaining dressing on the side.
- Dressing can be made ahead and refrigerated in covered container for up to 1 week.