Greek White Potato Pizza
Take a detour from classic pizza toppings with this Mediterranean white pizza. With a creamy alfredo sauce, Club House Greek Signature Blend seasoning and slices of potato, this could be a contender for your new favourite slice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Makes: 4 servings
All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) yukon potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 pkg (140 g) prepared pizza dough
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) smoked mozzarella, shredded
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Greek Signature Blend
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onion
Boil potatoes until half cooked.
Roll pizza dough out to 12 inch (30 cm) diameter. Brush Alfredo sauce onto dough to 1/2 inch (1 cm) from edge.
Thinly slice potatoes into coins and place around pizza.
Spread remaining ingredients onto pizza and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.