All You Need
- 1 prepared 12” (30 cm) pizza crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Greek Signature Blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped cooked spinach, squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese on top. Scatter remaining ingredients over cheese. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
· If using a thin crust baking time will be 10 to 15 minutes.
· You can use frozen thawed spinach without pre-cooking.
· Replace red peppers with sliced pitted kalamata (Greek) olives or add them with the peppers.