All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Greek Signature Blend
- 14 oz (400 g) raw turkey breast
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 2 eggs, fork beaten
- 1 cup (250 mL) panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 pitas cut in ½
- 4 cups (1 L) lettuce shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh diced tomatoes
- juice of ½ lemon
In small bowl, combine yogurt and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of seasoning.
Slice turkey breast into 4 even pieces and pound until thin.
Combine panko crumbs with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of seasoning. Bread turkey slices in flour, egg and panko crumbs blended with seasoning.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the turkey slices until brown and crispy and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
Slice turkey into thin strips. Divide turkey, lettuce, tomato and dressing between the 4 pita halves. Finish with a squeeze of lemon.