All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp (3 3/4 mL) baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 1/2 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 2 squares, bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (2 oz/56g)
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly grease two 8-inch round cake pans.
Sift Club House Rice Flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt into medium bowl; stir to mix.
In large bowl, beat butter until creamy using an electric mixer. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Beat in eggs. Beat in sour cream and sugar Club House Pure Vanilla Extract until well combined.
Mix in dry ingredients, alternating with milk until well blended. Fold in finely chopped chocolate. Divide batter between cake pans. Bake for 35-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Invert onto wire cooling rack to cool completely.