All You Need
- 2 lbs (1 kg) russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Rosemary Leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
Place potatoes in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and return potatoes to saucepan.
Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper. Mash with potato masher, gradually adding milk, then butter. Stir in parsley.