All You Need
- 2 1/2 lbs (1 1/4 kg) boneless pork shoulder
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each fresh chopped dill weed and olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced fresh fennel bulb
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
With sharp knife, slice shoulder down center, almost all the way through. Open like a book. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning, dill and fennel.
Fold over and tie with butcher’s twine.
Rub with olive oil and remaining seasoning and pepper.
Place in roasting pan. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 1¼ hours or until internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) is reached.
Let stand 10 min before carving.