All You Need
- 1/2 package (125g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) brownie pieces (1/2-in/1-cm cubes), divided
- 2/3 cup (167 1/2 mL) hot fudge sauce, divided
- toasted sliced almonds (optional)
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
Divide brownie pieces evenly among each of 12 (2-oz/60 mL) shot glasses. Layer each glass with fudge sauce and mousse. Garnish with almonds, if desired.