All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each lime juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely diced red onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lb (500 g) flank steak
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House La Grille No Salt Added Steak Spice Seasoning
In a medium bowl, combine lime juice, oil, vinegar, basil, red onion and tomatoes. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Rub flank steak with seasoning and grill over medium–high heat for approximately 6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C) (medium-rare), or to desired doneness.
Slice steaks into thin strips, against the grain and serve with tomato bruschetta