All You Need
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Tuscan-Inspired Tomato & Herb Signature Blend, divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) flour
- 4 pcs white fish (approx. 500 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each olive oil and capers
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced onions and no salt added diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) each sliced olives and chopped chives
In a medium bowl, combine 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning and flour. Pat dry fish with paper towel and coat in seasoned flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat; add fish, sauté 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Set aside.
In the same skillet, add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes. Add fish to pan for 1 minute to heat through and serve with sauce.