All You Need
- 2 tsps (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 in (1 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chicken broth
- 398 mL tomato sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) corn niblets
- 1 pkg (35 g) Club House Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500 mL) uncooked instant rice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Parsley Flakes
In large (3 qt/3 L) skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink inside and liquid has evaporated.
Stir in chicken broth, tomato sauce, corn and Club House Chili Seasoning Mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in rice. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 7 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in Club House Parsley Flakes.