All You Need
- 1 package (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle (28 mL) Club House Red Food Colour
- Recipe for Easy Pink Frosting
- 6 drops Club House Red Food Colour
- 1 container (340 g) white frosting
Mix brownie mix, sour cream, eggs and food colour in large bowl with wooden spoon until well blended.
Bake and cool as directed on package.
For the Easy Pink Frosting, stir 6 drops food colour into frosting until well blended. Add additional drops of food colour until desired shade is reached. Spread on cooled brownie. Cut into squares.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easy clean-up, line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into squares.