All You Need
- 1 pkg (25 g) Club House Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, cut in thin strips
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Ground Black Pepper
Combine Brown Gravy Mix, water and soy sauce. Set aside.
In large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry sirloin steak, a few pieces at a time, until no longer pink. Remove to plate and set aside.
Add onion and bell pepper and stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in reserved steak and gravy mixture. Heat to thicken, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Season with Ground Black Pepper and serve immediately. Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes and a green salad.