All You Need
- 1 package (113g) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 package (520g) chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Ground Allspice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Molasses
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegatable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) mini bittersweet chocolate chips
- 4 squares white baking chocolate (4oz/115g), coarsely chopped
- 4 tsps (20 mL) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheated oven to 350°F (180°C).
For the gingerbread, beat all ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into 10-cup (2.5-L) Bundt pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray and dusted with flour.
Bake 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when touched lightly. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
For the White Chocolate Drizzle, microwave white chocolate and milk in small microwavable bowl on medium-high (70% power) 1 minute. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. If needed, microwave 10 to 30 seconds longer, stirring every 10 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Immediately drizzle over cooled cake.