All You Need
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) each milk and whipping (35%) cream
- 3 cups (750 mL) diced potatoes
- 1 package (40 g) Club House Chicken Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Gruyere/Swiss cheese
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place milk, cream and potatoes in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Add seasoning mix and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients, stir and pour into a 5 x 9-in (13 x 23 cm) casserole dish. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling.