All You Need
- 2 cups (500 mL) dry penne pasta
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 lb (500 g) chicken breast, thinly sliced
- can (398 mL) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) half-and-half (10%)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated parmesan cheese
- package (30 g) Club House Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne Flavourful Recipe Mix
Cook pasta as per package directions. Drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, on medium-high heat, melt butter. Add chicken; sauté 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add seasoning mix, tomatoes, cream and cheese. Bring to boil, whisking constantly until well blended. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in pasta; toss gently to coat. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.