All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 8 cups (2 L) assorted diced mushrooms (eg. Shiitake, button, oysters, Portobello)
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped Spanish onion
- 1 container (110 g) Club House Regular Seasoning for Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cups (500 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 cups (500 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Vegetable Cooking Stock
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese
In a large pot, heat olive oil and sauté mushrooms and onions for 4 minutes.
Add seasoning and sauté for 1 minute.
Add cream, vegetable stock and cream cheese; simmer for 15 minutes before serving over your favourite pasta.
Chef’s Tip: Cook 1 lb (500 g) cooked ground chicken or turkey to the sauce.