All You Need
- 2 lbs (1000 g) potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) no-fat sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) coarse fresh bread crumbs
Cook potatoes in unsalted boiling water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Mash until almost smooth. Stir in sour cream, 2 tbsp (30 mL ) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend and olive oil. Mix well. Spread in a 1-quart (1 L) baking dish.
Combine bread crumbs and remaining Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend. Sprinkle over potatoes. Bake in preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes or until heated through.
· For a creamier dish, use regular (14%) sour cream and stir in 4 oz (125 g) softened cream cheese.