All You Need
- 3 cups (750 mL) heavy cream (35%)
- ½ cup (125 mL) butter
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Sea Salt Grinder, plus additional to taste
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Club House Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 mL) Club House Organic Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Organic Thyme Leaves
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Basil Herb Grinder
- 2 pkgs (300 g) fresh fettuccine
- ½ cup (125 mL) grated parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Club House Parsley Herb Grinder, plus additional for garnish
Combine cream, butter, salt, nutmeg, cayenne, thyme and basil in a saucepan. Bring to low boil, reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes, until sauce is thickened and slightly reduced.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil. Add fettuccine and cook 2-3 minutes, or according to package directions. Remove from heat, drain, rinse, and return to pot, Cover.
Add parmesan and parsley to sauce and simmer 5 minutes more. Pour sauce over pasta and stir until well combined.
To serve, twirl fork in pot to create a 3-4 inch (7.5-10 cm) tall stack of pasta and transfer to plate. Spoon additional sauce over top and garnish with additional parmesan and parsley. Serve with fresh salad and French bread.