All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) billy bee liquid honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pure Almond Extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) salt
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (187 1/2 mL) mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted slivered almonds
- Large and mini marshmallows, Cake Mate Cookie Icing, Cake Mate Scribblers Icing and Cake Mate Décors (Sugars, Rainbow Round and Chocolate Sprinkles)
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Beat butter with brown sugar and honey until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla extract, almond extract and salt.
Add flour; beat on low until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and almonds. Spread evenly into prepared sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until pale golden all over. Cool completely.
Cut out ovals using a 2½ x 1½-inch cookie cutter (save scraps for snacking on). Cut large marshmallows in half, lengthwise. Pinch end of each half to create bunny ear shape. Dip sticky, cut sides in sugar or sprinkles. Frost tops of cookies with cookie icing. Attach ears, placing one-third from end. Attach a mini marshmallow "tail" at opposite end. Use Scribblers icing and chocolate sprinkles to create eyes, nose and whiskers . Makes.about 20 bunnies.
Tip: For a gluten-free treat, replace the 2½ cups all-purpose flour with 2 cups Club House Rice Flour and 2 tsp xanthan gum.