All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) butter (1/2 lb), at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) powdered fruit sugar or granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all purpose flour
In large bowl, cream butter using wooden spoon.
Gradually add sugar and Club House Pure Vanilla, beating until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in Club House Rice Flour and all purpose flour until mixture becomes too stiff to work with a spoon.
Turn onto floured board and knead lightly, drawing in flour until dough begins to crack. Form into a ball and refrigerate 30 minutes.
On ungreased baking sheet, pat dough into rounds about ½ inch (1 cm) thick and 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter. Smooth edges or pinch to create scalloped appearance. Prick all over with a fork.
Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 40 -–50 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting into pieces. Remove to cooling rack. Let cool thoroughly before storing in tins.