All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tsps (20 mL) Club House Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
Mix sugar, applesauce, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Gradually stir in flour mixture until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon ¼ cup (50 mL) batter into each of 15 paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre of cupcake comes out with fudgy crumbs. Cool in pans on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire rack.