All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced into 1 in (2.5 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced leeks
- 1 lb (500 g) fresh mussels, scrubbed and beards removed
- package (28 g) Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each white wine and Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped garlic
- can (398 mL) crushed tomatoes
In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add diced chicken and leek and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Avoid browning the chicken. Add mussels.
Add Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix and cook while stirring for 1 minute.
Add wine, stock, garlic and crushed tomatoes. Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium for 6 to 8 minutes.
Discard any unopened mussels.
Tip: Serve with toasted Herbes de Provence Focaccia Bread for dipping.