All You Need
- 3 ears corn on the cob, husked or 2 cups (500 mL) frozen corn niblets
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter
- 1 package (40 g) Club House Chicken Stew Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) each milk and Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Cooking Stock
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red peppers
- 1/2 lb (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cooked and diced 1-in (2.5 cm)
- Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder, to taste
If using corn cobs, heat grill to medium heat. Grill corn cobs, turning every few minutes until kernels are golden brown. Set aside and let cool slightly, then remove niblets from cob using a knife.
In a large pot on medium-high heat, add oil and onions; cook 3 minutes. Add butter and whisk in rice flour until smooth. Whisk in seasoning mix and milk; simmer 5 minutes.
Add stock, potatoes and peppers; simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add remaining ingredients, including prepared corn and heat through, approximately 5 minutes.