All You Need
- 3/4 lb (375 g) dry linguini pasta
- 3/4 lb (375 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) each chopped fresh tomato and sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Reserve.
Cut chicken breast into thin strips.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, add olive oil, chicken, tomato and mushrooms. Sauté 5 minutes.
Stir in seasonings, Alfredo sauce and milk.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in reserved pasta.