All You Need
- 1/3 cup (82 1/2 mL) low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Garlic Plus Signature Blend
- 2 tsps (10 mL) soy sauce
- 2 tsps (10 mL) cornstarch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable or peanut oil
- 3/4 lb (375 g) boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1/4 inch (5 mm) strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) snow peas, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips
Combine broth, seasoning, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil over high heat. Stir-fry chicken 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Stir-fry mushrooms 1 minute. Add snow peas and peppers. Cook 1 minute or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add chicken and broth mixture. Cook, stirring 1 minute or until thickened.
· For convenience use cooked chicken strips.
· Serve over steamed rice.