Cheddar Parmesan Biscuits
Flaky with a delicate crumb, these simple drop biscuits are the ideal partner for soaking up those delicious last bits of soups, stews and chilis, or sliced and stuffed with your favourite cold cuts for delightful mini sandwiches.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Makes: 10 servings
All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Parmesan & Herbs Signature Blend
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 mL) baking powder
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) milk
Combine flour, Club House Parmesan & Herbs Signature Blend and baking powder in mixing bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives or clean hands until crumbly. Stir in cheese. Add milk stirring until all ingredients are moistened. Drop dough in 10 heaping spoonfuls onto greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10 to 15 minutes or until set and tops are golden.
Tip· Two slices of diced cooked bacon or ham mixed into the dough makes a great addition.
· The small biscuits make delicious mini sandwiches when sliced and filled with a slice of ham and tomato.