All You Need
- 1 acorn squash, halved, seeded and cut in 1-inch (2.5 cm) semicircles
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder (coarsely ground) and Club House Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) coarse salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) McCormick Gourmet Sesame Seeds
- Pinch McCormick Gourmet Thyme (optional)
Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange squash.
Whisk butter and honey, brush over squash on both sides. Sprinkle with pepper, garlic and salt.
Roast, turning every 15 minutes until tender when pierced, about 35 minutes. Sprinkle with seeds, thyme (if using) and roast for 5 minutes.
Tip! For a deeper caramelized exterior, broil 3-4 minutes.