All You Need
- 4 medium Portobello mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Italiano Signature Blend
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into 8
- 8 tbsp (120 mL) olive oil
- 250 g large bocconcini, sliced into 8
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 8 leaves fresh basil
Season mushrooms with 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning. Place on baking sheet and bake at 375°F (190°C) for 10 minutes.
Season tomatoes and cheese with 1 tbsp (15 mL) seasoning. Build salad by stacking baked mushroom, cheese, tomato, cheese and tomato.
Drizzle 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 mL) vinegar over each stack.
Garnish with fresh basil.