All You Need
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Chipotle Sea Salt, divided
- 3 cups (750 mL) air popped popcorn
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
Line a small baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large pan, lightly toast almonds on low heat. You know they are ready when you can smell the almonds.
Add the sugar to the pan and allow it to melt with the almonds. The mixture is ready when all the sugar has melted and the almonds are lightly coated.
Immediately remove from heat, place on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sea salt.
Combine the popcorn and butter, add remaining 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sea salt and mix well. Add in crumbled almond mixture to popcorn and enjoy!