All You Need
- 1 lb (500 g) blade steak, cut into ½ in (1 cm) cubes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced carrots, celery, onions and mushrooms
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Club House Cajun Signature Blend
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (397g) puff pastry
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat, brown meat in batches. Reserve.
Add vegetables to same saucepan. Sauté 5 minutes. Stir in flour and seasoning.
Return meat to mixture. Stir in broth and water.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes or until tender.
Divide among four small individual or one large casserole dish.
Cut puff pastry to cover
Brush with egg and seal over pot pie.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 15 to 18 minutes or until puff pastry rises and turns golden brown.