Butternut Squash Alfredo Sauce with Ground Turkey
Creamy, mellow butternut squash creates the base for this luscious sauce bursting with Autumn flavour. Serve over noodles for a comforting dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Makes: 18 servings
All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground turkey
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) unsalted butter
- 5 cups (1 1/4 L) diced butternut squash
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped Spanish onions
- 2 cups (500 mL) Kitchen Basics No Salt Added Chicken Stock
- 5 cups (1 1/4 L) milk
- 1 container (110 g) Club House Regular Seasoning for Spaghetti Sauce
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté ground turkey until fully cooked; reserve.
In a large pot, melt butter and sauté butternut squash and onions for 5 minutes.
Add chicken stock, milk and seasoning; simmer for 15 minutes.
Purée sauce, bring back to a simmer and add cooked ground turkey. Simmer for 2 minutes.