All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Billy Bee Honey
- 1 lb (500 g) Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced in food processor
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby arugula or baby kale
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) dried cranberries, or cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Black Peppercorn Grinder (coarsely ground)
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) Club House Lemon Pepper Grinder
- Pinch McCormick Gourmet Cayenne Pepper
- 2 slices prosciutto, cooked crisp and thinly sliced
Whisk lemon juice, oil and honey in a large bowl. Add Brussels sprouts, arugula, walnuts, cheese and cranberries, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle pepper, lemon pepper and cayenne overtop, tossing to combine. Garnish with prosciutto.
Tip! For crispy prosciutto, cook in skillet over medium heat, turning over until crisp.
Tip! Toast walnuts in small skillet over medium heat, turning over until toasted, 4 minutes.