All You Need
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 70 mL (¼ cup plus 2 tbsp) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsps (7 1/2 mL) Club House Italian Seasoning
- 1 package (500 g) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 package (500 g) frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 large onion, chopped (approx. 1 cup/250 mL)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Club House Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 1/4 mL) Club House Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (312 1/2 mL) milk
- 1/2 package (250 g) cream cheese, cubed
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Mix bread crumbs, 2 tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp (30 mL) melted butter and ½ tsp (2 mL) Italian seasoning in small bowl. Set aside. Cut up any large broccoli or cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in flour, remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper. Add milk; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup (50 mL) Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted. Add vegetables; toss gently to coat. Spoon into 2-quart (2 L) baking dish. Sprinkle top evenly with crumb mixture.
Bake 40 minutes or until heated through and top is lightly browned.