All You Need
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 lbs (1000 g) beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each chopped carrots, onion and celery
- 4 cups (1000 mL) water
- 1 package (43 g) Club House Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown short ribs on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
Add carrots, onion and celery and sauté 3 minutes.
Add water, Beef Stew Seasoning Mix, Worcestershire sauce and reserved short ribs.
Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 60 minutes or until short ribs are tender, stirring occasionally.