All You Need
- 1 pkg (227 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced onions
- 2 lbs (1000 g) lean, boneless stewing beef, cut into 1 in (2 cm) cubes
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream or to taste
- 1 package (42 g) Slow Cookers Beef Stroganoff Seasoning Mix
Place vegetables in slow cooker. Arrange stewing beef on top.
Stir together water and seasoning mix. Pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. For best results, do not remove cover during cooking.
Just before serving, stir in sour cream until well combined.
Serve over cooked egg noodles, if desired.