All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced wild mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House La Grille* Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) diced roasted red pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) bread crumbs
- 12 mini burger buns or rolls
In large skillet over medium heat, add oil and onions. Sauté until caramelized, about 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 2 minutes. Let cool.
In large bowl, combine seasoning, beef, cheese, red pepper, bread crumbs, egg and onion mushroom mixture. Mix well. Form into 12 patties.
Grill, panfry or broil until no longer pink or until internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
Place cooked burgers on bun and top with your choice of toppings.