All You Need
- 2 tbsp (30 g) Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (62 1/2 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) boneless beef steak, cut in thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 6 large flour tortillas
In a glass dish or plastic bag, combine Club House Tex Mex Signature Blend with water and oil.
Add beef strips and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Remove beef strips from marinade and discard the marinade..
In a skillet, stir-fry beef on high heat, for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add peppers and onions; stir-fry another 1 to 2 minutes.
Place in warmed tortillas. Serve with your favourite fajita toppings such as cheese, salsa, guacamole or sour cream if desired.