All You Need
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each ¼-in (0.5 cm) diced celery, carrots and red onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tomato paste
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Club House Regular or Spicy Seasoning for Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomato in juice
- 20 each fully cooked lean Italian beef meatballs, defrosted
- 3/4 lb (375 g) spaghetti or pasta of your choice, uncooked
In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté diced celery, carrots and onions for 3 minutes.
Add tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
Add your choice of regular or spicy seasoning and diced tomato with juice. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook sauce for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook pasta as per package directions.
Add defrosted meatballs to the spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Divide cooked pasta into 5 pasta bowls and top with sauce and meatballs.