All You Need
- 1/2 (125 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsps (10 mL) Club House Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) coarsely crushed vanilla wafer cookies, divided
- 2/3 cup (167 1/2 mL) caramel sauce, divided
- 1 medium banana
- toasted coconut (optional)
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add coconut milk; beat until well blended.
Beat cream and remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar in another large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream to cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream.
Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the crushed cookies into each of 12 (2-oz/60 mL) shot glasses. Layer each glass with caramel sauce, banana slices and mousse. Garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.